7/7/09

Description of Services ~


I coach individuals and empower them to reach levels they never thought were possible. With a background in marketing and entertainment, I'm attracted to creative professionals looking to take their businesses to the next level.

Working with women entrepreneurs allows me the opportunity to further develop and inspire creative momentum within a continuously flourishing community of leaders. Building a new and improved world would not be possible without the contribution of women, making women’s empowerment a crucial element in my coaching practice. My personal commitment to the advancement of women is rooted in my own desire to see women in full equal partnerships. When women are inspired to contribute to their full potential through motivation and support--the changes are phenomenal.

I seek to build authentic relationships with my clients leaving them fully empowered "in action". I'm an effective communicator who genuinely listens to my client's needs and supports them in setting goals in order to reach tangible results.

I'm committed to your success and hope to establish a partnership that will allow you to live an extraordinary life.



Ask about my rates for:

Workshops, Groups & Executives