7/7/09

Testimonials ~


In our first few meetings, Nathan’s calm demeanor, pointed questions, and expert listening skills helped to reassure me that finding a coach was a good decision, and that I was on the right track. Over the course of two months, I began to slowly realize how worthy I was, and how much my close friends and family recognized my beauty. The essence conversation proved to really hammer into my head just how special and gifted I am. Nathan helped me to identify three projects for us to tackle together that required my undivided attention: Getting Paid for Freelance Writing, Improving Relationships, and launching my website, TheCoolAid.com. Sticking to my assigned deadlines proved to be more difficult than I imagined, but I looked forward to getting my encouraging kick in the ass from Nathan each week. No matter what issues I threw at him, he was always able to counteract my negativity with amazing ideas for getting my projects off the ground, and for promoting myself as a writer. I always looked forward to his morning text messages and emails, and discovered that having a personal cheerleader put a lot more pep in my step.

What I found to be most life changing was our work in the area of relationships. I often considered myself somewhat of a functional recluse, but through Nathan’s guidance I was able to shed that image of myself. I began to seek out friendships and conversations, attended more networking events, and even threw a dinner party at my apartment that turned out to be a huge success. I’m certain that I wouldn’t have accomplished any of this without the push (and the deadlines) that I received each week. To this day, I’m reaping the social benefits of those two months of intense coaching.

~ Andrea Boston, Writer/Editor, TheCoolAid.com

* * * * * * *

Nathan is a dynamic Coach, full of energy. He got right on board with me and my projects, inspired me toward action, and helped me get the ball really rolling. And it hasn't stopped since!! Nathan is a great listener with a big heart and a willingness to take you to the next level in your process and your life. He is full of ideas and a lot of fun to work with. It's inspiring, too, to know that you're being coached by someone who practices and uses in his own life, the same tools that he asks you to use. A person of integrity and great spirit, Nathan is a wonderful Life Coach.

~ Nina Stone, Producer/Performer, MyMissNina.com

* * * * * * *

Mr. Scott was very professional and provided challenging yet practical solutions to aiding me with stepping out of my comfort zone, proceeding forward with unfinished personal projects and even pursuing new endeavors. Individuals who have known me for years have noticed the positive change in my demeanor and more importantly I do. I am more motivated to setting goals than before and attribute this in part to working with a coach.

It was a pleasure working with Mr. Scott and anyone who has the opportunity to be coached by him will benefit greatly.

~ Walter Vickerie, Author, Swordfight